"Welcome To The Limerick Star News Blog"

E-mail: limerickstar@gmail.com



Advertise:

Advertise On The Limerick Star Blog For Only 5 Euro Per Month. Text Ad Format Only. Other Ad Options Available. For More Information, Please E-mail: limerickstar@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

Latest News Post From Limerick Star.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Google Ads & Other Blog News

I have decided to remove google ads from the Blog, all except one.

The text number for the Blog will be available in the next day. I am hoping people that may read the blog will text on any news stories they have and i will try confirm them and put them on the Blog.

I am hoping to move the Blog to its own Domain Name after Christmas. Im looking into a website designer and a hosting package.

I have found it hard to get Links of this Blog on to other Limerick related Blogs to help promote the Limerick Star. If you know of any, please let me know.

I am still looking for writers for this Blog, if your interested e-mail me at the address at the end of this post.

I was away from the blog over the weekend, thats why there was no news.

Remember to follow us on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/limerickstar , and finally if you read this blog tell other people all about us.

You can e-mail me at limerickstar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment